2017. június 12., hétfő

'Home'

WEATHER: hectic: sunny and 'warmish' in the morning, then suddenly very cold and windy in the afternoon, warm and less windy in the evening

(The weather might change easily because the air itself isn't really warm, but the sun shines very strongly when it shines and that makes the weather feel very warm. But when the sun goes down, it becomes quite cold again.)


The house where I live now looks like a typical English house, and I just love it for this!


The lounge, the kitchen, the dining room and a study are on the ground floor. The children's rooms and my room are located on the first floor, and the parents' bedroom is on the third floor. Behind the house there is a quite big garden.

I'm very lucky with my accomodation. I have my own separate room and not only this but also a bathroom on my own. In general, most of the au-pairs have the their own room, but usually they have to share the bathroom with the children.

The room:



The bathroom:



And yes, you see it correctly! There are separate cold and hot taps! Why? Still no answer. It is not practical at all. I solve the difficulty in a way that I don't use the hot tap. The water coming from it is just too hot. In the kitchen and in the shower there is (fortunately) a mixed water tap.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Megjegyzés: Megjegyzéseket csak a blog tagjai írhatnak a blogba.