2017. június 10., szombat

The day of travelling

WEATHER: warm, sunny, above 25 °C, windy

The day of the travelling came after three days of packing. My plane took off at the Vienna Airport on 10th June, on Saturday at 12:00. I brought with me two suitcases as I needed lots of space for clothes varying from pullovers till tank tops.


Honestly, I hoped I could leave without crying, but, of course, I couldn't. There was some crying when leaving home, and then some more at the airport, and then some more on the plane. But I came, here I am, and since then wasn't any crying.


My host family was waiting for me at the exit at the airport.

"In the next post I am going to write about Ashford."

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Megjegyzés: Megjegyzéseket csak a blog tagjai írhatnak a blogba.